Sunday 27 May 2012

Sod Glastonbury, it's Disability that rocks!

Hey there campers,

Remember when I told you about disability rocks?

Well after months of careful planning and organisition, Disability Rocks was a total success! Even the unpredictable English weather rallied round and shone over Nell Bank. (I bet there are quite a lot of red necks this morning!)

There was everything from a brass band to a sensory yurt, and a drumming workshop to a silent disco. A particular highlight was the beethovens, an epic disabled band from Liverpool. I got roped into doing the satisfaction questionaires at the end, and AJ gave me a sneaky autograph!
I really didn't want to leave, I met so many amazing people and wish the party would have gone on for ever!



Hopefully there will a be a disability rocks next year, it's such a fantastic idea that can only go up from here!

If you want to find out more about disability rocks, go to:

                                                  www.mumtochromoboy.blogspot.co.uk
                                         
 www.thelunaticshavetakenovertheasylum.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04-disability-really-does-rock.html

No comments:

Post a Comment